Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 20 February 2017

Boots Botanics - All Bright Radiance Balm.

One thing my skin needs going from Winter to Spring is radiance and moisture. Winter really takes it out of my skin leaving it dull and dry, so when I saw a radiance balm that only cost £2.99 (yes, you read that correctly £2.99!) I had to pick it up, and here is why I think you should to.

Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm review
The All Bright Radiance balm comes in squeezey tube packaging, that can make it hard to control the amount of product that comes out. There have been far too many times when product has exploded out at me! So when using make sure you only give it a tiny little squeeze.

The balm itself has a light peach colour to it that helps to colour correct the face, and has this gorgeous gentle shimmer to it. I was really surprised at this as for the price I was half expecting big chunks of glitter to come out! It also contains Hibiscus and AHA's that gently exfoliate the skin leaving your skin softer and naturally brighter each time you apply it.

When applying it has a think consistency like a moisturiser, so you only need a little bit when you apply, and it sinks in quickly. It also has a really lovely fresh smell, which isn't too overpowering. I like to use this as a primer, especially if I'm applying a thick matte foundation, as it really helps to illuminate and soften my skin which ensures a flawless foundation application.

In fact before this product I hadn't been able to apply some of my thicker coverage foundations as they would cling to dry patches. But after using this my skin is so much smoother that I don't have to worry about dry patches any more! 

Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm review swatch

I love how healthy my skin looks after applying this balm, and I would definitely recommend it to everyone. The price of this balm is £5.99, but you can often find it for £2.99 on offer, so for that price you can't really go wrong! You can buy it here: Boots Botanics All Bright Radiance Balm - £5.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment