Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 3 October 2016

Charlotte Tilbury - Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk.

 Lip liners have always escaped my attention for two reasons: first I am too lazy for an extra step in my makeup routine, and two I never saw the point of them. However, last year when I had easy access to a Charlotte Tilbury counter I was talked into buying Pillow talk by some friends and I'm so glad I did!

As far as lip liners go the packaging is pretty and very typically Charlotte Tilbury with the gold. I like the size and width of the pencil as it's easy to use and hold, and it has the colour of the pencil at the bottom, which makes it handy if you have more than one! 

The texture of this pencil is like velvet. It's soft, but not to the point that it's too creamy to work with and slips off the lips. The colour is a gorgeous rose/brown toned nude, which goes perfectly with the Bond Girl lipstick from Charlotte Tilbury, and once applied it has a matte finish, that is not drying on the lips. The colour for me is almost identical to my natural lip colour so I also find it very easy to over-line my lips if I can ever be bothered! 

The longevity of this lip liner is amazing, and I find it can easily last 7 hours without it fading or going patchy! It also helps to make my nude lipsticks last all day too. I wore this on my graduation day and it lasted a whole 10 hours, with only one slight touch up before I went out on stage! 


I love this lip liner and I have already decided it will be my lip colour of choice for my wedding as I find it really compliments my skin tone, and I know it can last a whole day! This pencil comes in at £16 which is very expensive for a pencil, so if you don't have the money for it there are definitely drugstore dupes available, but if you do want that extra bit of luxury you can buy it her: Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk - £16.

1 comment:

  1. When you work together with the professionals, they would offer you innovative and exclusive boxes for your cosmetic items. For example, you could see how the window shape for custom Lip liner Packaging boxes
    let customers have a glaze at the lip gloss inside the box.

    ReplyDelete