Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 30 September 2016

L'oreal - Pure Clay Detox Mask.

If I had to pick a favourite skincare item it would definitely be face masks, especially when they come in under £10! I just love being able to have a nice relaxing pamper evening with a bath and face mask to have some me time, and this new L'oreal mask provides some added luxury without the extra cost! 

L'Oreal Pure clay detox mask
For an £8 face mask the packaging is really quite special. It comes in glass jar that has quite a weight to it, and it feels and looks quite luxurious sitting on my bathroom counter. However, as much as it is physically appealing, scooping it out of the jar with fingers can become quite messy (especially if you have long finger nails), so I would recommend using a brush to apply it with.

The consistency of this mask is really nice, being not too thin or not too thick, and it has a really fresh and yet calming smell to it. To use you simply apply a layer onto your face and then leave it for 5-10 minutes and then wash off. To wash off I use a flannel, and so far I haven't had any problems with staining.

Now just to warn you, if you don't want to know how bad your pores are do not get this mask! When I first looked in the mirror when using this mask I was shocked at how many pores I had, and how big they were! This mask shows every little pore you have when it has dried, but this also allows you to see how it has worked.
   
Once I have washed this face mask off my skin feels so soft and my pores definitely look a lot cleaner! It also helps to calm down any breakouts I have and prevent any more spots from forming. If I really want to go all out I also like to use the Origins Out of Trouble mask afterwards, to really thoroughly cleanse my skin.

L'Oreal Pure clay detox mask

I really love this mask and will definitely be repurchasing it, in fact I love it so much I think it's going to make it into my wedding skincare routine! You can buy it here: L'Oreal Detox Mask - £7.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment