Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 25 March 2016

Garnier Mythic Olive Collection.*

Dry skin is becoming the bane of my existence. I've never really suffered from dry skin before, but recently I can't seem to get rid of it, so I was excited to try out the Mythic Olive Ultimate blends collection from Garnier which was kindly sent to me by BzzAgent. 


Mythic Olive Nourishing lotion:


This Body lotion is amazing. It smells like vanilla, but is not too over the top so it wouldn't affect any perfumes you put on over the top. It absorbs quickly into the skin and after using for a while it has left my skin feeling a lot softer and more nourished.

To use you simply squeeze a plump or two into your hands and then massage it into any dry areas, and it instantly soothes and softens them. I have even taken to using this lotion daily on my hands, and I have noticed that they are feeling a lot softer than they were! 

However, due to the shape of the bottle I do fund that it can be hard to pump the product out, especially if I have already massaged some in. Though for £5.99 I think this is a great body lotion and you can buy it here: Mythic Olive lotion - £5.99.


Mythic Olive Nourishing oil:


Sometimes moisturising can seem like a long and boring task and this is when I like to use a body oil, as the spray on application makes things 10 times quicker and the product usually sinks in quicker too. 

Again this oil has a soft vanilla scent to it and does leave my skin feeling soft, though it does also leave me feeling slightly greasy for a while but it's nothing too uncomfortable. However, it does have the same problem with the bottle design so I would recommend spraying it all over before rubbing it in.

This body oil costs £7.99 and I'm not sure if I would repurchase, but at Superdrug you can purchase these two items for buy one get one half half price, so if you want to try them now is a good time! You can buy it here: Mythic Olive oil - £7.99.


What's your favourite way of moisturising?

*These products were sent to me by BzzAgent but all thought and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment