Rambles from my makeup box.

Sunday 3 January 2016

2016.

Happy new year everybody! It's been a while since I've last blogged as the end of 2015 got manic, but I'm back now with hopefully a more organised blogging schedule! I shall be posting on Tuesdays and Fridays at 6pm still and this year I'm also planning on expanding what I blog about, so if you have any ideas on what you want me to blog about, let me know!



Now as I said I have been away for a while and that's because I've been very busy writing my dissertation, and I need you're help with it! If you have a spare 5/10 minutes could you please take part in my survey: The effect of stress on the immune system. It would mean a lot to me!

Thank you everyone for all your support in 2015 and I hope 2016 brings you happiness and health!
Victoria
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment