Rambles from my makeup box.

Saturday 7 November 2015

Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge.

Hello everyone, I hope you all are well! Today I am going to be reviewing this Miracle Complexion sponge from Real techniques. Now I am a big fan of beauty sponges and loved my beauty blender literally to death but I couldn't justify spending £16 on a small sponge whilst on a student budget, so when I saw this sponge in boots for just £5.99 I couldn't wait to see how it compared!

Now I won't lie, but when I first opened it I was disappointed. It felt quite hard and stiff unlike my beauty blender. However after running it under water and using it damp it had the perfect amount of bounciness, and after using it a few times my mind had completely changed and I no longer missed my beauty blender.


What really sold me on this beauty sponge was its unusual shape. It has a pointed edge that I use for covering imperfections and for under the eyes. A flat edge that I like to use to make sure everything has been blended around the eyes and use it for blending out the forehead, and I then a rounded edge that I use to blend everything else out.

I use this sponge to both blend and even out my foundation and concealer and after using it my makeup looks a lot more natural. It also helps to remove any excess makeup, which prevents my makeup from looking blotchy. 

I love this miracle complexion sponge and will definitely be repurchasing it when it starts looking scruffy. This beauty sponge costs £5.99 and you can buy it here: Miracle Complexion Sponge - £5.99.


What do you use for applying makeup?



1 comment:

  1. I love these sponges - you look so ridiculous using them but they do such wonders for make up haha!

    May
    www.DropsofBrandy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete