Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 8 June 2015

Lush - Let the Good Times Roll cleanser.

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Today I am going to tell you about one of my all time favourite cleansers from Lush. When I first went into Lush to buy a new face scrub I had full intentions of buying Dark Angles but after smelling this I just had to have it, and it works amazing too! 


This face cleanser contains polenta and maize flour which act as a gentle exfoliator leaving the skin really soft without being too harsh. It also contains cinnamon which stimulates the skin giving a nice subtle natural glow.

Now as you might be able to tell from the ingredients this cleanser has the most wonderful sweet, buttery popcorn scent! As soon as you open it you just want to eat it (but obviously don't do that!) and I just want to keep the lid off to be able to smell it constantly! It even contains some popped popcorn which is a little gimmicky as you have to pick them out, but I like that.

To use you simply take out a small amount (almond sized roughly) in your hands and run it in warm water. You can then massage it into your face and rinse off with water, or I like to use a flannel for extra exfoliation. Once you've used it the smell also lingers for a while on the skin.

I've been using this cleanser since Christmas as an exfoliator, so I only use it a couple of times a week, but my skin has never felt so soft and smelt so amazing! I'm on my second tub now and I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out! It costs £6.75 for 100g, which lasts for ages so it's definitely worth it, and you can buy it here:


Do you use any Lush Skincare products?



No comments:

Post a Comment