Rambles from my makeup box.

Friday 5 June 2015

Bee inspired - Honey Bath Bomb with bergamot, sandalwood & pine.

Hi everyone, I forgot to mention last week that I have planned a new blogging schedule and will now be posting on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays! So this Friday I thought I would review a lovely little bath bomb that I picked up from my local farmers market in Surbiton.


This little bath bomb is from a brand called Bee Inspired which make natural beauty products using beeswax and natural organic ingredients, plus they don't test on animals so they are a big hit with me! 

As you can see instead of usual bath bombs this one is slightly more crumbly and is contained in a little pot, but once you place it in the bath is quickly fizzes away leaving the bath water nice and silky.

I decided to pick up the bergamot, sandalwood & pine bath bomb which had a lovely fresh and also slightly fruity smell to it, and I think it would make a perfect morning bath bomb. Once I got out of the bath it left my skin feeling really soft due to the honey and the smell lingered for most of the day!


I really loved this bath bomb and am definitely going to pick up some more of their products next time! You can find Bee Inspired at these markets:
1st Sunday -  Kew Village Market, Kew Station Parade, Kew     
3rd Saturday - Surbiton Farmers Market, Maple Road, Surbiton   
Or you can buy online here: 

What are your favourite brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment