Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 12 March 2015

Dove - Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently I have had so much uni work to do, but hopefully I'll be able to get back on track! So today I thought I would review the Dove hair therapy Refresh and care dry shampoo.


I am a massive fan of dry shampoo as my hair can get very greasy and also I like to use it to add some volume as well so I'm always on the look out for a good one. I've only ever really used one brand of dry shampoo so when I started hearing good things about this one I thought I would give it a try.

This dry shampoo has a really lovely fresh clean scent to it which lasts in my hair all day, and when I use it I can't stop smelling it! To use I simply spray into my hair (concentrating on greasy parts), massage in and then brush out, unless my hair is curly and then I'll just spend extra time massaging it in.

After using it instantly gets rid of any grease that I have and leaves my hair feeling clean and not too weighed down. I also like to use it after freshly washing my hair as I find it adds good volume into the roots.

What I really love about this dry shampoo though is that it doesn't leave any powdery residue in my hair, even if I don't brush it out! Also it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry which has been a problem with past dry shampoos.


This dry shampoo costs £4.59, which I think is a great price as it is one of the best I've used! Also currently at Boots it is buy one get one free on selected Dove products if you want to give it a try! You can buy it here:

What is your favourite dry shampoo?


2 comments:

  1. I want to try this one! thanks for the review

    grubandbeautymontreal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! You're welcome :)

      Delete