Rambles from my makeup box.

Saturday 10 January 2015

My skin savior - Sudocrem.

Hey everyone! Today I thought I would do a review on the one product that I could not live without.. Sudocrem. Usually found in the baby isle it is most commonly known for it's use for nappy rash, but this product has so many uses and I would not live without it.


First of all as you are probably all getting tired of hearing I suffer from oily skin that is prone to spots, and this is the thing I use Sudocrem for the most, as it works wonders! You simply dab a small amount onto any pesky little spots you want to get rid of and it helps to dry them out and also helps to calm them down and reduce redness.

I like to apply it at night basically all over the face when my skin is really breaking out and then when I wake up in the morning my spots are a lot smaller and calmer. I also like to apply a small dab in the morning before moisturing on the more troublesome spots. (I use apply it, get dressed and then moisturise to let it sink in first).

This product also works miracles if you have and cuts, blisters or burns as you simply apply the Sudocrem on top and it really speeds up the healing process and stops them from getting infected. Also it's great to use if you have any new piercings to help stop them getting infected. 

Now I use this everyday but if you have dry skin I'd be cautious on doing this as it can dry out your skin, so only apply to small amounts where needed.


The best thing about this product is that it only costs around £2.99 for a 125g tub or £5.99 for a 500g tub, which will last you for ages! So if you have had any pesky spots you can't get rid of I'd definitely recommend giving this a try!

What beauty product could you not live without?

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing, I actually lost my tub and can't find it but when I do I'll definitely start using it because it's a miracle worker :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have a freak out if I lost my tub! I honestly can't live without it now!

      Delete
  2. Totally agree! This stuff is a godsend. Great for oily and dry skin.
    www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete