Rambles from my makeup box.

Sunday 21 December 2014

Lush - Snow Angel.

Hi everyone, can you believe it is only 4 days till Christmas! Today I am going to review the Snow Angel Bath melt from Lush cosmetics, which is part of their Christmas collection so you only have a few more days to get it!





This bath melt has a wonderful sweet marzipan scent which I love and to use you simply place it into your bath after you have filled it with water and then it slowly melts leaving your bath a gold/light green with glitter.

This bath melt contains rose absolute and cocoa butter so after using it my skin feels super soft and I find that I don't really need to moisturise after. Also the scent lingers on my skin for a few hours after.

The only thing I don't really like about this bath bomb is the colour it leaves the bath. It was meant to be a golden colour but I found that it was more green than anything which didn't really match the theme. However even though it contains glitter it doesn't leave me  all glittery afterwards which is a benefit. 


This bath melt costs £3.95 and you can buy it here:

Have you tried Snow Angel?


2 comments:

  1. Yeah the colour it leaves is a bit strange, shame it doesn't look more Christmassy!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you … the colour is quite disappointing but I love how moisturized my skin felt after using it !

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete