Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 22 December 2014

HEMA - Long lasting nail polish.

Hi everyone! Today I am going to review a nail varnish that I bought from this shop I found in Kingston called HEMA. If you get the chance I'd definitely recommend going into this shop they sell loads of different items from beauty to home ware and their food is delicious!




I chose this wonderful orange/golden colour which is perfect for this festive season. It is really easy to apply and doesn't streak at all. I like to use two coats to really help the colour stand out and also to help the nail varnish last longer.

This nail varnish is from their Long lasting collection and it lasts me about 3 -4 days before chipping which is great! And I really like the super shiny/foil type effect it leaves your nails after applying.


The best thing about this nail varnish is that it only costs £2.50 which is a massive bargain considering how long it lasts! So I'd definitely recommend it, plus they have loads of other colours and beauty items to check out too. You can buy it here:

What do you think of this nail varnish?


1 comment:

  1. I really adore this colour, it is so perfect for Christmas! :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete