Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Balance Me - Stellar Beauty Balm.

 Hey everyone, hope you all are well and had a lovely weekend. Today I am going to review the Balance Me stellar Beauty Balm which I was lucky enough to receive in a goody bag from the Birchbloggers Breakfast a few months ago, and I'm so glad I did as it is now in my winter survival kit!




So this product is made my a company called Balance Me which is made in the UK and is 100% natural. In it includes Shea, mango and cocoa butters which are super hydrating and great for the skin. 

Now what I love about this product is that it has so many uses! I mean you can use this product basically everywhere from your face to your toes to help moisturise, soften, plump and control uneven skin oil production. What more could you want from a product?!

I find this balm has quite a hard consistency so sometimes you sometimes need to warm it up by rubbing the top for a little while before you can use it, but you really only need the tiniest bit to cover the areas you want to use it on, so it's not too bad! 

I use this product on my heels (or any other dry patches I seem to be having at the time), as a lip balm and as an overnight face mask once a week and it has worked wonders! I had been suffering from dry cracked heels for a while, but after using this for a few days they had completely heeled! 

Also this has been keeping my lips so soft and prevented them from chapping in the cold weather meaning that my dark lipsticks sit better as well, which is good as I love a statement lip at the moment. And as a face mask it makes my face so soft and doesn't cause my skin to beak out.


A full sized product (30ml) will cost you £18 which seems pricey, but you honestly need such a tiny amount this will last ages! I have used it for a month now and I've hardly scratched the surface! You can buy it here:

What do you think of this product?

1 comment:

  1. I love Beauty Balms, they are such a great product as you can use them for so many things especially in this cold weather.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete