Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Superdrug Haul.

Hi everyone, hope you all are well. I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging recently it's been super stressful around here, but I'm back and I thought I would do a small Superdrug haul to start off with. 



L'oreal Paris Skin perfection moisturiser:

This moisturiser was aimed at people between 20 - 30 who have a busy life which can really take a toll on your skin. It was meant to help refresh dull skin, reduce dark circles and even your complexion. I have been using this for a few days now, and I'm still trying to make up my mind on how I feel about it, but I will give a full review when I do! Also I got this on special offer for £7.99 instead of £11.99, so if you want to try it out now is a good time to do so!

B.Treated Blemish gel:

I am always looking for a new spot treatment and when I saw this I thought it would be perfect. Again it is aimed between people aged 20-30 who are prone to breakouts and it contains a mixture of salicylic acid and witch hazel to help reduce redness and swelling, and also to help prevent future breakouts. It also contains hyaluronic acid so it doesn't dry out the skin and you can use it regularly.

Unfortunately I can't find this on the Superdrug website, but I think it cost around £7.

Maybelline Brow drama:

When I went back to uni I realised I now had no eyebrow kit at home so I decided to go purchase a new one. This one caught my eye as I have always used either a powder or pencil, so I thought I would try it out. So far I like it, but I'm not to sure if it is right for me.

Again I can't find the coloured version on the website but this only cost £4.99

Maybelline Master Drama Khol liner:

I've been looking for a new pencil eyeliner as my Lord and Berry one started running out, and I have fallen a bit in love with this one. It is really pigmented, glides one easily and has a god lasting time. It also had a great price of £4.49.

Collection lasting perfection concealer:

I'm a bit late to this concealer as I have always seen people rave on about it, so I thought I would give it a try. It is really creamy and applies easily and I really love it for under the eyes, but I still think the the Benefit Boi-ing is better for blemishes. I managed to pick this up for a great price of £3.99 instead of the usual £4.19.

Maybelline colour tattoo 24hr eye shadow in pink gold:

Again I am a bit late to this as I have always seen bloggers talking about this, and I can see why. It is a cream/gel eyeshadow that is really pigmented and easy to apply, it also does last the whole day! I got the shade pink gold which is different from the neutral brown tones I usually go for, but I think it looks really nice, also it only costs £4.99 which is great!


So there you have it, my mini Superdrug haul. I'm pretty happy with most of the products I got and expect to see a full review of all them soon! Also when things calm down a bit at home I'm thinking of starting up a Youtube channel as I think it would be better for haul posts and such, so I'll keep you updated on that! 



3 comments:

  1. Love the colour tattoo's great pigmentation and so easy to use.

    Tasha xxx sincereblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The L'oreal moisturiser sounds like it might be good for me, I'm only 18 but because of my insomnia, my skin isn't in the best shape! By the way I tried out the Sleek palette from your giveaway and really loved it :) Will probably put up a review next week!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collection concealer, the price is fab!! Will continue to re purchase when it runs out <3

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete