Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Percy & Reed WonderBalm.

Hi everyone, hope you all are well and having a good week! Today I am going to do a review on the Percy & Reed Wonderbalm hair treatment. I use this as a hair primer and I love it! 



I got this hair primer as a free sample ages ago from a magazine (Elle I think) and it comes in a nicely decorated squeezy bottle which is easy to get the product out off, though I find that sometimes a bit extra comes out so you can get a bit of wastage.  However if you buy the full sized product it comes with a handy pump on the end so it would be easier to get control  over the amount you want.

I use this product on damp hair before using the hair drier, and to do this I squeeze a walnut sized (possibly smaller) amount onto the palm on my hand and then rub my hands together. I then run my hands through my hair, brush it through and then I use the hair drier.

Once my hair is dry it feels so soft, and looks really shiny and healthy. It also gets rid of any frizz, so to me this is my perfect product! 


I honestly love how my hair looks and feels after using this wonderbalm so I'm definitely going to repurchase it when I run out. It is a bit of a pricey product and costs £18 for 75ml, however you only need to use a small amount each time so it will last for ages! You can buy it here:


What's your favourite hair product?

No comments:

Post a Comment