Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Body Shop - Vitamin E face mist.

It has been really hot here recently so when I went into The Body shop I was looking for a product which will help refresh and cool my face, and this is what I picked up. This Vitamin E face mist is a relatively new product to The body Shop and I couldn't wait to try it out.


This face mist comes in an easy to use spray bottle with a lid so it is perfect for carrying around with you. It has a milky like colour to it, but it absorbs quickly and the colour doesn't show.  When applying I use two sprays on my face holding it around 20cm away from my face, and this may seem obvious but don't get it in your eye as it will sting! 

You can use this to help set your makeup and I think it gives a dewy finish to your face, but I'm not really sure if it helps to make the makeup last any longer. This product has a rose scent to it which I don't really like, but it doesn't last for long so I can deal with it.

This face mist helps to add moisture to my face and does have a slight cooling effect, though I personally would keep this in the fridge to help with the cooling effect in the summer. Also it doesn't make my face oily after using.

This face mist costs £8.50 from The Body shop so it is a bit on the pricey side and I'm not too sure if I would repurchase mainly as I don't like the rose scent and I would rather have a product that is more cooling, but I'm going to keep an open mind for a while. 

You can purchase it here:

What do you think of this face mist?





No comments:

Post a Comment