Rambles from my makeup box.

Saturday 30 August 2014

Lush Haul.

Hi everyone! I have already posted this photo onto instagram (check the side of my blog for the link) but today I though I would do a quick post on a recent shopping trip I had to Lush. Lush has always been one of my favourite shops as they do amazing quality products that are vegan and eco-friendly and also the staff are amazing and really friendly! But until recently I'd only really ever bought bath stuff from them, so I decided that I would try a few of their skincare products as well.




First of all I repurchased the D'fluff shaving soap. This time I went for the larger tub as I really liked it and also I thought it was good value for money as it lasts me for ages!


I also purchased their cupcake face mask, I've only used this twice but it smells really amazing and it's very hard not to lick off your face! This face mask is for oily skin and can help calm breakouts which I think is perfecct for me.


I was also recommend by one of the lovely staff members to try the Herbalsim cleanser. This was meant to help absorb excess oil, calm and balance skin tone. It also contains rice bran and ground almonds which helps to exfoliate the skin as well. It certainly has a unique smell to it, but I wouldn't say it was bad and I love the fact that I'm using natural ingredients on my face.


I have seen a lot of people raving about the Grease Lightning spot treatment from Lush and with the state my skin is at the moment I wanted to give it a try. It contains which hazel, tea tree, rosmary and loads of other natural ingredients which helps to sooth, calm and reduce inflamed spots. 



Whilst I was getting a demonstration on the face cleansers my boyfriend sneaked off and also purchased me the Sweetie Pie gift box (Isn't he sweet!). I love this gift box, it came with 2 bath bombs, 2 bubble bars, a shower jelly, a shimmer bar and some soap. This box smells like heaven when you open it and I've been having fun using all the products! 


There will be a full review later on all of these products!

What are your favourtie Lush items?

3 comments:

  1. I love the bubble bars, they are so yummy!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any of their face products, but that cupcake face mask sounds Lush (no pun intended). But I really do love their bath bombs the most!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cupcake face mask is most definitely Lush, I love using it!
      This is the first time I've ever used their face products but I must say I'm impressed, though you really can't beat their bath bombs! :)

      Delete