Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Balance me - Wonder Eye Cream.

Hi everyone, today I am going to review the Balance me Wonder Eye cream. I received a sample of this a while ago in my Birchbox and was really excited to try it out as I had heard a lot of good reviews on it.


The thing I love about this eye cream is that it is 99% natural and contains loads of antioxidants to help keep your eye area healthy without putting harsh chemicals on your skin. When applying I found it to be really moisturising and I only needed the tiniest amount for each eye so a full sized bottle of this would last for ages! Also I didn't find it irritating at all after using.

The only problem I had with this is that it didn't really work with me, I still found that I had dark circles and a few fine lines under my eyes. However unfortunately whilst I was testing this product I was having very sleepless nights and I don't think any eye cream would have fixed the way my eyes were looking, I had dark circles for weeks! Though saying this, this eye cream may have helped reduce the dark circles, but wasn't strong enough to make them go completely.  


The price for a full sized bottle of this eye cream costs £20, so it's a bit on the pricey side! But you can purchase a smaller bottle for £11. At the moment I don't think I would ever purchase this again, but I would definitely be interested in trying in out again when I'm sleeping better.

You can buy it here:


1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! Im glad how truthful you were about this product! I know that everyone has their own opinions on products but nothing is more disappointing than buying a product after someone raves about it and then finding it to be quite rubbish! :)

    http://socksandsparkless.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete