Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Liebster Award.

I always love receiving comments on my posts and I received a lovely comment from Abbey (www.daisydaze0.blogspot.co.uk/) nominating me a Liebster award, which I think is a nice idea as it helps readers to get to know the bloggers a little better.



The rules are: 
  • You must answer all questions that are given to you 
  •  You must link back to the person who nominated you 
  •  When you finish this, you must nominate eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide your nominees with eleven questions of your choice
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you 
  • You must inform your nominees that you have nominated them 
  • Provide your nominees with a link to your post for more information 

The questions I received: 

What is your favorite drink? 
I am a really boring person and I usually only ever drink water, but I would probably say my favourite drink would be melon tea when I can get hold of it.
Favourite band/singer?
At the moment it's a mixture between The Pretty Reckless, Architects, A Day To Remember and You Me At Six. 
Cozy night in or partying night out?
Always a cozy night in.
Favourite makeup brand?
I'm going to say Benefit makeup here as I own a lot of their products.
Would you ever consider moving to another country and if so where?
I don't think I would as I love being close to my family and friends, but I would love to take some time living in Japan.
Who is your celebrity crush?
I am super rubbish with celebrities so I don't really have one.
What is your go to hairstyle when you're rushing out the door?
Either a messy bun, or messy beach wave hair.
Why did you start blogging?
I read a lot of blogs and I own a lot of makeup and beauty products so I was feeling inspired to try and start blogging myself. Also since I'm off uni for a while I have the time to blog.
What was the last book that you read?
The last book I read was the autobiography of Charles Darwin and I am currently reading The Origin Of species by him.
Do you own any pets? 
I've always had hamsters growing up and I also have a little dog Lulu who is a cross between my two favourite breeds, a shih tzu and a King charles. 


I nominate:

And the questions I am asking are:
  • Whats your favourite foundation?
  • Whats your favourite book?
  • Have you ever been abroad? 
  • What's your dream job?
  • If you could be anywhere right now where would you like to be?
  • Whats your favourite food?
  • Do you have any pets, and if not would you like one?
  • What could you not live without?
  • What is/was your favourite school subject?
  • Where do you like to go clothes shopping?
  • Whats your favourite season of the year?

I hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know me a little better.


No comments:

Post a Comment