Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 24 July 2014

The Body Shop - Liquid Eyeliner.

Eyeliner is one of the beauty products that I could not live without and I feel naked if I'm not wearing it, and due to this fact I have gone through a lot of them! So today I am going to review one of my favourite liquid eyeliners from The Body Shop. 


The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner comes in a small black bottle with a long silver lid, which acts as a handle to the fine felt tip like applicator. I find this liquid eyeliner really easy to apply due to its tip and long handle, and I love it for drawing fine lines.


When applying I like to remove excess liquid from the tip by wiping it on the inside of the bottle which allows me to draw a nicer line on the eye without smudging it. Once applied it takes about 30 seconds to dry and you are left with a good strong matte black colour.

I find that this eyeliner is long lasting and can last me for about 5/6 hours without smudging or having any transfer on my upper eyelid, even in the 32 degree heat we had in London today! However it isn't waterproof so if you have sensitive watery eyes I'm not sure if this is the product for you, but it does make taking the eyeliner off very easy at night.


I managed to pick this up as a free gift when the body shop had a special promotion going on, but otherwise this Eyeliner costs £9 and comes in Black, Brown and Taupe. 
You can buy it here:

What is your favourite eyeliner?


No comments:

Post a Comment