Rambles from my makeup box.

Monday 14 July 2014

Soap and glory - Puffy eye attack.

Summer is here and with the weather getting warmer and the light lasting longer later nights out become of a more common thing, which can only mean one thing... Dark circles appearing more often. Also it means more time being spent outside and for some hay fever suffers this means puffy eyes. So I went out and got a new eye gel which can help solve these problems. 


As I have said before I think that looking after the skin around your eyes is very important as quite often your eyes show the first sign of aging. However only being 21 I did not want to go out and buy an anti aging product as I don't feel  my skin needs that yet, though I did want something that would help keep my eyes looking healthy and I think Puffy Eye Attack is the perfect product.

Soap and glory claim that this eye gel will reduce dark circles and puffy eyes, increase circulation and cell respiration to keep eyes looking healthy and help fight aging (Perfect for younger skin). I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I can definitely say that my eyes are looking healthier and the dark circles under my eyes are reduced. I don't really suffer from puffy eyes so I can't really comment on that aspect of the eye gel. 


I use this eye gel in the morning and evening and it has a nice cooling effect when you first apply. I find this gel to be very moisutrising so when I apply I only need the tiniest dab on my finger to spread around my eye area. 

I quite like the packaging for the eye gel, it comes in a nice simple white plastic tub which is small enough to be able to take traveling with you, which is a benefit.


This eye gel costs £12.50 which I think is reasonable as it seems to be improving my under eye skin and I think it will last a long time as you only need a tiny amount. You can buy it at Boots or online here:

Are you a fan of Soap and Glory? 


No comments:

Post a Comment