Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Soap and Glory - Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer.

Today I am going to review the new Soap and Glory Kick Ass Blur & Brighten concealer crayon. I purchased this a few weeks ago as I was looking for a new under eye concealer and so far this one has been brilliant, which is handy as I have been really needing a good under eye concealer for the last few weeks because I'm sure that I'm becoming nocturnal! 


This concealer comes in crayon form which makes it really easy to use and apply under the eyes. Also due to it's easy application and not needing to use a brush it is the perfect concealer to use on the go. Like the Chubby Stick I reviewed yesterday (http://ramblingmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/clinique-chubby-stick-super-strawberry.html) there is no need for a sharpener as when you twist the end, the concealer comes out of the top.


The texture of this concealer is really soft and easy to blend, and when applying I usually draw a triangle under each eye and blend it in with my finger. It absorbs well into the skin and provides excellent coverage which really helps to cover my dark circles and bags under my eyes.

 I also sometimes apply this over any blemishes that appear and it instantly covers them up, however I find that this product is quit soft and moisturising and I wouldn't recommend using it on parts of your skin that are really oily as I feel like it would come off quite easily.

The wear time of this concealer is really good and it usually lasts me for about 6 hours until I need to think about reapplying any, also if I set it with a powder it helps make it last even longer.


This concealer comes in two shades either light or medium (I purchased light)  and is a real bargain at £6, so it's definitely worth trying out! You can buy it at your local Boots or online here:

What's your favourite Soap and Glory product?



No comments:

Post a Comment