Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 3 July 2014

Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick - As You Want Victoria.

It has been a beautifully sunny day in London so today I thought I would share one of my more summer shades of lipstick - As you want Victoria by Rimmel London.


Recently I have been trying to be braver with my choice of lipstick shade and when I saw the name of this lipstick it was a bit of an impulse buy, but luckily I do really like the colour. It is a fuchsia shade which is a nice bright colour for the summer days and it contains spf 20 perfect for protecting your lips! 

When applying this lipstick it only needs one coat as it is very pigmented, however I always like to apply one coat, blot and then another coat to help make the lipstick last longer. After applying it has a high shine glossy finish.

It is from Rimmels Moisture renew collection, so it has a creamy and I think quite thick texture so I find it easier to apply this lipstick with a lip brush. To help moisturise this lipstick is enriched with vitamins A, C and E as well as antioxidants which I like as it makes me feel like I have loads of goodness going into my lips helping to look after them.


When wearing thislipstick it did keep my lips hydrated and stopped them from cracking, however because of its creamy texture it did transfer onto everything my lips touched. So the wear time on this isn't great and I would say you would need to reapply at least every four hours.

The price for this product is £6.49 and you can but it from here as well as all the other shades in the collection: http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Lips/Lipstick/Rimmel-Moisture-Renew-Lipstick-As-You-Want-Victoria/p/744371#.U7W7ufldXsY


What do you think of this lipstick shade? Do you own any of Rimmels Moisture renew lipsticks?



No comments:

Post a Comment