Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Natural collection Moisture shine lipstick - Rosebud.

Hi everyone, today I thought I would write about one of my favourite lipsticks that I go to all the time  Rosebud by Natural collection. 



I absolutely love the colour of this lipstick, which is a nice nude dusky pink, that can be built up to become a bolder pink. This is my go to lipstick when I am in a rush or having a busy day as it is easy to apply and gives my lips a healthy look.




This lipstick is from Natural collections Moisture shine range and has a glossy finish. I do find this lipstick to be quite moisturising and it doesn't dry my lips out at all. However due to it's glossy texture I do get a tiny bit of lipstick transfer on glasses and such things. This lipstick for me lasts around 3-4 hours and I find that it does need touch ups though out the day.


This lipstick was a great bargain at £1.99, so to be honest I don't really mind that I may have to reapply it a little more often than my usual lipsticks.

You can pick this Lipstick up, as well as other colours in the collection in stores at Boots.





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Natural Collection make up and this lipstick looks so pretty :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete