Rambles from my makeup box.

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Personne ne rouge! (01)

I am a sucker for both red and matte lipsticks so when I saw this in the shop I had to buy it immediately.
I had heard good reviews about this product and I was not disappointed. 


I purchased shade number 1 - Personne ne rouge which I think is a classic red colour that would suit most people. 

I really like the packaging of this product, I think it looks very sleek and professional. Also I like how it is see through so you can tell how much product you have left, which is a bonus for me for any beauty product.


When first applied it has a creamy texture but quickly drys to a matte finish. I think that once applied it took about 10 minutes to completely dry for me, but  I would leave it for about 20 just to make sure.

Once dried this product is amazing and lasts me all day and I don't even have any of those annoying lipstick stains on my drinking glasses. Though if I was going out at night I may apply another layer just to revive the colour.

What I really like about this is that it lightweight compared to similar matte lipsticks which can feel quite heavy and sticky. Also it doesn't dry my lips out as much as other matte lipsticks can.



The price of this lipstick is £8.99 and comes in a wide range of red and pink colours.


Do you own any of the Bourjois Rouge edition lipsticks? What one is your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment