Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 17 July 2014

Benefits Big Easy multi-balancing complexion perfector.

It has been a very hot today here in London so I have spent most of my time outside in the sunshine. When it is hot like this sometimes wearing foundation can feel a little heavy on the skin, so instead I use Benefits Big Easy bigger than BB cream which is lightweight and allows my skin to breathe.


I love this BB cream as it has so many benefits to help improve and look after your skin. I purchased this when it first came out in April and have been practically using it everyday ever since, and my skin has improved so much since. It is oil free and it balances the moisture and controls oil in the skin, making sure that your face doesn't get too oily or dry out, and that also means that it doesn't cause my skin to breakout.

This product contains SPF 35 and ingredients that help fight against free radicals and sooth the skin which also helps to make it the prefect product for the summer months (But again I would definitely recommend wearing a high sun lotion underneath which protects against UVA and UVB rays). 



When applying this product it starts to adjust to your skin tone to provide a balanced and even complexion and it helps to improve the redness of my skin. This products also provides quite a full coverage to help cover up any imperfections and you can build it up to how much you want, though I do find on some of my bigger spots I do have to use a bit of concealer. 

After being applied it dries to a velvety powder and gives my face a lovely natural finish. I find that this product lasts me for a good 6 hours without needing to touch it up, even in the 30 degrees weather we had today! 

I use shade 02 light on my skin but it has 6 different shades to choose from.



Benefits Big Easy costs £27.50 and can be found in most Debenhams and larger Boots Benefit counters or you can buy it online here: 

What do you think of Benefits Big Easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment