Rambles from my makeup box.

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Benefit - Triple Performing facial Emulsion.

I am huge fan of Benefit cosmetics and own a lot of their products, so I thought the first review for Benefit I would do would be their Triple performing facial emulsion as it is one of my beauty staples and I use it everyday. 


It is really important to moisturise your skin as it helps to hydrate the skin to keep it looking healthy and can help reduce flakiness and redness.

I love this moisturiser as it is oil free so it doesn't make my already oily skin breakout and it doesn't make me feel greasy. It also has spf 15 PA++ which means you are getting protection from the suns harmful UVA waves. However if it is a sunny day I would always recommend putting on a high factor sun lotion before applying moisturiser preferably one that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.  

The price for this is £21.50 so it is a bit on the pricey side, however I have had this bottle for over 6 months now and I'm still not halfway through it. This is because you don't need a lot of it to cover your face, I use about 1 and a half pumps in the morning which I find sufficient. So I think that the price is reasonable as it is not a purchase you have to make regularly.  


Another added bonus of this product is that it comes in a gorgeous glass bottle which has a blue tint and a cork imitation lid, so it looks lovely out on display. Also I love the smell of this moisturiser and it makes me feel refreshed in the morning when I apply it. 

You can buy this product and other products from the Benefit range at Boots, Debenhams and Hose of Fraser.

What moisturiser do you use? Do use Benefit cosmetics?

No comments:

Post a Comment