Rambles from my makeup box.

Thursday 26 June 2014

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil.

I am a big fan of hair oils and a few weeks ago I picked up this one from L'Oreal whilst doing my shopping superdrug.


I apply this oil to damp hair before blow drying and it makes my hair really soft and less frizzy. It has a really subtle smell , which I find disappears quickly after blow drying, so if you purchase this product and don't initially like the smell it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

What I really do love about this product though is that it contains a UV filter, which is important to keep hair healthy and strong. So this is perfect for the upcoming summer days and for trips abroad. 

To use I apply two pumps into the palm of my hand, rub my hands together and then through my hair. I then brush my hair to ensure the hair oil is distributed evenly.

The price for this product is £9.99 which I think is a good price as it's going to last a while.


Are there any hair oils you like to use?


No comments:

Post a Comment